skip to main content
placeholder for top bar

New Student Enrollment

Students living within the MHS attendance area and wishing to enroll at MHS will need to provide proof of residency. 
Students wishing to apply for an inter or intra district will need to provide the following documentation with their applications. 
  • Proof of Residency
  • Transcripts
  • Discipline
  • Attendance
  • Shot Record 
Please see our Counseling Secretary, Mrs. Melanie Partida to assist you.